Tanchel.com respects the privacy rights of its online visitors.
Your personal data and it’s usage
We control Your personal data ourselves and store it in our hosting facilities provided by Serveriai.lt. Don’t worry, we try to keep our network as secure as possible and we would not disclose your personal information unless issued by government or legal entities. We promise not to sell your personal data by any means, and share it with third parties only if it is necessary to provide your the service that we promise (f.e. delivery company).
Who can access your personal data
- We use Google Analytics to anonymously collect data about our users. You can disable this by disabling cookies in your browser or using an incognito mode.
We are not able to delete this data from Google Analytics on your request, since it is collected anonymously.
- We use third party email service provider – Mailer Lite. We also store your email address in their data base. If you subscribed to our mailing list and wish to unsubscribe, you can do that by clicking unsubscribe button in any of our news emails, or contacting us directly via email@example.com.
- We use hosting provider – Serveriai.lt – in order to host our website, where we store your personal information.
- We use Paypal and Paysera as our payment gateways – meaning they have access to your payment credentials. We only have access to your payment credentials that are provided for us by payment gateway system, that is the amount you payed and the the gateway you used. In some cases it might include your first and last name, your payment gateway id, or/and your bank account number.
Be the master of your data
If at any point you decide you want to change or delete your personal data from our data bases, you can do so (it’s your data after all):
- If you have an account created, you can visit your account page and edit your data. You can also delete your account as you wish to.
- You can contact us directly asking any information concerning your data usage via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can ask us to change or delete your personal data via email@example.com.
Previously collected data
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies and where do we use them?
Cookies are responsible for two things – they store a small amount of data on your browser to remember information about you, that you provided on the website, such as your name, email, address and other. We do not have access to this small file and your information is secure as long as your computer or mobile device is.
The other purpose is to send us a small amount of information anonymously, meaning this information is unidentifiable. Such as the browser that you are using, the device, and the operating system. But it also collect information about your location (city), your age and your gender. We use this data to improve our website and make your experience visiting our website as pleasant as possible. If you find this to be inconvenient for you, disable cookies in your browser or use an incognito mode.